29 April 2012

This weeks update.

This is just going to be a quick update of what I've been up to this week, which hasn't been a lot!

First up, I bought a new lipstick because my old one broke off at the bottom -.-


I went cheap and cheerful with Collection 2000. Nice pink packaging!


The shade is 10 Sea Shell.


Here's what the colour is like and a swatch on my hand. Not too shiny but nice and moisturising. About £3.

Raiding Asda this week I found two Hello Kitty goodies.


The first being a little trinket box, of sorts. I think it was £3. I haven't decided what to put in it.


And a little Hello Kitty Bowl, this was only £1 and I couldn't resist. It's my apple eating bowl!

Some of you may know that the Olympics this year are going to be in London. Well, as far as I'm aware, some of the events will be in my hometown of Cardiff and this is what has just been constructed outside of the City Hall.


It's a very large structure of the Olympics Rings. I'm sorry about the terrible picture quality, I was driving at the time!


And very lastly, a picture of a kitty all wrapped up with me in a blanket. Aww, I love Kitties!

Take care, ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment