30 April 2012

This week on Instagram.

This weeks edition of 'This week on Instagram' is one day late I'm afraid. Due to a mess up in posting last week I've had to do it today, instead! I do apologise but I'm still getting it out there. It'll still be an easy post to read, just with a few photos and captions. 

If you'd like to follow me on Instragram my username is Taylalatbh or Click Here to add me.

A cute little Hello Kitty box I bought from Asda.

My Zoidberg plush who lives in my bed!

My new earrings bought from eBay. <3

Rilakkuma key holder.

Cute little kitties!

Little mouse plushie. Squeak squeak.

Nails of the week!

Backside of the mouse plushie and a rat one too! Cute or not?

Rilakkuma key holder with my key in it!

Matching, unmatching shoes and socks. Stylish!

That's all for this weeks late edition of 'This week on Instagram'.

Don't forget to add me on Instagram and Twitter
@taylalatbh
 
Have a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment