3 April 2012

My first Blog Award!



Thank you to the lovely Mercedes over at FluffyGhost who has given me a blog award, for which I am very grateful. It is muchly appreciated.

You can join in too.

Here are the rules:

1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.


I would like to pass the award onto:

Kat @ Kowareta Doll
Stephanie @ Stephaniejw
Leyla @ Leyla Fashion
Louise @ Strawberry Bubble Tea
Cherri Drop @ Pink Padded Cell

I read all these blogs and many others everyday and I enjoy them very much. They are surely worthy of this award.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five random facts.

1. I have long flat feet, it's hard to buy shoes -.-
2. I love cheese and apples!
3. I am terrified of the dentist >.<
4. I have been driving for almost 3 years now.
5. I have been converted from animal disliking to loving cats.

Sayonara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment