7 July 2012

Apologies!

I'm sure you're aware that I haven't been blogging for a week or so. Due to moving house last week I've been ultra busy and without proper internet! It's been horrible. I'm all settled into my new place and the internet got connected yesterday, so I'm back online!

I'm still with my terrible old computer so using the internet still isn't all that fun for me, but it only has to last until next week! Next Wednesday, the 11th, is my 21st birthday! Which is when I'll be getting myself a lovely new laptop! I cannot wait.

So this is just to let you know the reason behind my unscheduled hiatus, and that I should be back up and running in a week or so. But I'll be doing my best up until then. 

And also, good news! I'm in the process of setting up my first giveaway for all you lovely followers! Keep your eyes peeled because it should be getting put up on the blog in the next week. How exciting?

In the mean time, you can follow my Twitter account @taylalatbh for more regular updates on my days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment